<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttp://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Saturday, May 10, 2008 | 2:30 pm

Did anyone of you happen to wake up around 5 plus this morning cause of this realllly loud thunder? I swear it sounded like artillery fire until I dismissed it as a verry bad dream and went back to sleep again. Only when uncle woke up, he asked me about the thunder too. Well, a dream cant be shared with 2 people right? So the thunder I heard was not an illusion after all. God help us, its the end of the world. When thunder sounds like cannon fire, who needs enemies?
My law tutorial teacher is so funny too. I remember in the first week, he was taking the attendence. So he was saying,''Sebastian sheng, where are you?'' I told him that my surname is Rai and Sheng is part of my chinese name. Think I made him confused, cause he just kept calling me sebastian sheng anyway. Bah whatever, if it makes him happy, suits me fine.