<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttp://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Thursday, January 08, 2009 | 6:27 pm

I did'nt have the feel to come post something...but after french tut today...I just can't help but marvel at the sheer dumbness of this classmate of mine. Either he is a retard, or he really just have no clue on what's going on around him. Before the holidays, he was assigned to a partner to do the french roleplay. Today when Bich asked him about his partner, he kept giving her a blank look kinda like Festus, and kept mumbling 'erm...', 'ah....', '....', 'eh...', 'uhhhh' ahhhh whatever. Everyone got quite fed up about it I think cause for 5 minutes you can only hear Bich asking YES OR NO while he kept mumbling the above words. Until some students cut-in and tried to help by saying his partner is this guy but he still just 'ahhhh...'. Made me even more sleepy.

Festus:

I saw yw msn nick. I don't believe it any one bit. Botak means a head with no hair. When yw goes for a haircut, he comes back looking exactly the same but he feels as if he just used a lawn mower to cut off his hair. -.- In short, unless he can show that his hair is shorter than mine after a haircut, I would then let him claim that he's a botak. What would happen if he go to ns? Is there anything below botak? Shiny skinhead? Zzzzz

'What you see is the greatest example of Evolution you will ever see. And you have to look to the future - Batista, 6 foot 5, 325 pounds. And Randy Orton...has every gift that a man could ever be given. This is Evolution.' - HHH