<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttp://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Friday, July 31, 2009 | 5:11 pm

Hi all! I'm almost fully recovered now, just left with the sore throat but it's not as painful as yesterday anymore. Even swallowing saliva hurts. Didn't want to cough at that time too. So thank you all for your concerns and blessing to all of you, and to those who could care less, god bless you, cause I certainly won't.

Ok, finally done the many many corrections of the resume as per Mrs Teo instructions and now just see whether whatever company wants it is satisfied or not. Even if it doesn't go through, I'll still get a place for SIP, not to worry now. Hopefully can be somewhere in Tampines, preferably around Tampines Mall, CS, T1 that area. If that's the case, that would be wonderful, and I do deserve it too. I can see it now:Every weekday mornings, I get up at 7.30, thinking what a crappy day it is to start work, wash up, then realise that about 80% of you people are already in a bus/MRT travelling to your workplace while I'm still at home preparing to go to work. Haha. Later the situation switches for us both, shit, better don't jinx it here.

BC test, obviously as I expected was a fail. And after seeing the solutions and all that, it seems so easy now that I wonder how I failed in the first place. Ok, I know I screwed up the properties of log, but it's not my fault same log base can't be cancelled out now is it? I was happily cancelling them and my answer gave me an exact 1.5 and I was happy and apparently, Mrs Oh was happy too as she just easily gave me a 0. 1 part b I also know how to do, I know the law, but apparently, writing down the law wasn't enough and Mrs Oh thought so too and she happily gave me a zero again. Kinda sets the tone eh, having the first page of the test with zeros. Obviously it wasn't enough for her and she added another zero to qns2, but this one really is a fiasco for me, I totally did the wrong thing there, trying to use product rule on integration. Only the last 2 pages gave me a glimmer of hope but of course nope, not enough, still fail. Only way I could pass was get full marks for the last 2 pages anyway and that was impossible, no thanks to half-integration, half-differentiation(dunno what I was thinking) and the damn 'prove the minimum' rule thing. Luckily, it's only 5%. Yay, I feel so happy now.

Then on Thursday, Mrs Lew came to my desk giving me back the tax paper and she got this damn black/murderous looking face and I was thinking 'oh shit, not tax now'. Then I took back the paper and found it so...different from mine. My handwriting is not very big, and furthermore, the name written on the paper was 'Dickson Phua'. I kindly informed her of her mistake. Turns out, she thought Dickson was I, and Sebastian is Dickson. I got back my true paper and no black face this time, it was great, not as great as Sy's one, I heard that from Yw, btw. You suck. Stop calling me monkey, you yellow mustard piece of banana. So congratulations on your 46/50, people are bound to get lucky once in a while, and you suck again. Noob.

'Sacremento, I won't stay. But I'll sure to come back, when the Lakers beat the...Kings in May!' - The Rock