<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttp://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Thursday, December 10, 2009 | 8:48 pm

I know we are all very busy nowadays. I know it cause I see Xy rushing to the lab to read the annual reports of SPH after early dismissal of Co Law lecture at the 2nd week. But the usual culprits - Hen, Dick, me was sitting behind them, on Facebook, and played Mafia Wars. So while Hen and I were arguing about sending energy packs and leveling up, the front row were arguing about foreign competition and blah blah blah. Very busy week.

And what's with all the anger and impatience with the lectures nowadays? I enjoyed every one of them, I like finance very much. I never knew how the ratios could be explained so much and attributed to so many factors. Yes, quite boring, but there's no reason to rush her through. My FA tutor is Seet Meng and his lesson is very enriching too. He prepared templates for the tutorial questions and went through them highlighting to us the details. He tried to make us participate by just accepting our answers and converting them to something that sounds/looks reasonable and told us that every answer we gave him were all correct. I got assigned to SPH too, very pleased with that. Jon told me he wanted SMRT, why the craze for MRTs?? Even Seet Meng was puzzled by it and preferred SPH. For me it's not because I've done SPH before, but it's because for SPH, I have to act as an investment analyst, which is my favourite. Jon was also arguing with me about a certain lecturer/tutor whose action is a bit...weird. Like he likes guys. Yeah. You people should know who.

And ah, Seet Meng also told me that I look much slimmer now and I was bigger sized last time. Wtf? I don't think there is any difference of me from then and now. Maybe he's trying to say I'm trimmer now but I don't think I'm that fat last year too. He mistook me for Xy? Have to start rolling, rolling, rolling, just keep rolling, rolling, rolling, rolling.

Also, girls usually assume guys talk about them a lot. That's usually true, but nowadays, I think there's a slight change. We still talk about girls a lot, but I feel that we talk more about ourselves now. For eg, my parents were asking me what Hen, Yw and me were doing on Wednesday. Went gym, came back home, talk about how great I am, and look at the mirror. My mom concur, she said she walked past my room and saw 3 guys looking at the mirror most of the time and thinking what the hell we were doing. Think we're not concerned by women's cup size but our own cup size now HAHAHA.

'Oh Yeahhhhhh!!! I could slap a tornadooooooo!' - Matt Hardy's Theme Song