<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttp://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Saturday, January 02, 2010 | 9:43 pm

So it's a new year...the start of 2010. Hooray. Forgive me if I'm celebrating like everyone, but frankly, I don't see a great deal out of it. Yes, it's something new, a new start, a new beginning, whatever crap, it's just a day that happens to be first that's all. For the doomsayers, 2010 just means 2 more years to Armageddon, for guys like me it just means a few more months to NS, for the students, it just means project submission is few weeks away. Yay, I can really celebrate now.

I didn't realise last Thurs was supposed to be half-day too. First thing Dianne asked Mr Chan Seet Meng during our FA tutorial was about that. Mr Chan said that it was supposed to be half-day but can't find any other alts, so he will just go through the tutorial real fast and try to finish within an hour. Of course he failed, he finished within an hour and a half. Good effort. Now let's keep up the consistency yeah?

And what's with this unclear guidelines of the SIP report? They showed us how the report should look like with 1 being Intro, 2 being Findings, blah blah, then they just left a vague 'follow your CS' there. Now I'm stuck wondering to include exec summary or not. I tried writing one, didn't work. I ended up with 'I'm writing this report to share about my learning experiences of the SIP.' I couldn't write more cause all that is covered in the introduction in the first place. If only I'm given freedom of speech, exec summary would be done in a jiffy. Continue with '...Also, the point of writing this report is utter crap. I do not understand why I have to write about this fucking report just to satisfy the higher-ups insanitary urges of seeing us suffer during our already hell-packed and tightly-squeezed-worse-than-the-MRT-during-SIP type of schedule. So fine, since you sickos enjoy reading boring, standard lame-ass, half-hearted reports, I'll write a fucking one for you gelatinous germs-incubators. Why on earth am I required to write a report when I'm already asked to fill up a damn logbook every single day is beyond me. How I am asked to write an online journal about the very same things together with the logbook and report is really beyond any simple-minded person. Thank you, and have a very miserable day.'

Great right? Best exec summary ever, not like I can used that of course. I just wished I could crumple the whole report thing and shoved it up whoever that sets me up to do this crap ass.

Oh, Star Wars is on. Bye losers. Have fun writing your report...cause I won't! Eh, technically I have not finished my report. Fuck.

'He is the chosen one.' - Gui-Gon Jinn