<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Sunday, May 18, 2008 | 5:40 pm

CCN day was so tiring and boring...how to sell off the honey baked cornflakes how!!! In the end still can get profits somemore. All thanks to friends buying of course...who in the right state of mind wants to buy our products!!! It is burned, lousy and expensive haha. In the end the leftovers everything class rep took. He likes it anyways. Then sat had to go to relative house in swiss club to stayover for 1 night. I weigh myself there for fun and found out I now weigh only 57kg. I remembered I used to weigh 65kg though. My height didnt change, obviously I didnt grow shorter! So I must have somehow lost 8kg, isnt amazing? I eat alot, I dun exercise, all I did is to walk to school and back. yw and the guys dare complain somemore, walking is so nice! You can see the birds, you can see the trees, you can catch a glimpse of the occasional rainbow, you can feel the breeze, and you can GET BURNT BY THE STUPID HOT SUN NOWADAYS !@##@$@#!@ I somehow managed to trip and hit my head on the wall and I feel so giddy right now. I sit down, I feel that the world is spinning. I lie down, the world is spinning but its ok after a while. I stand up, oh god, its worse, its like the world is spinning like theres no tomorrow. Ah, at least I feel abit better now. My parents and relatives were like joking saying they better check the tiles of the floor, since I knocked my head onto it -.-