<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Sunday, May 04, 2008 | 5:22 pm

first and foremost, allow me to wish yw a happy birthday! may your many many wishes come true and hope u gt the happiness that you always crave. no presents for you though, I will just let you take the center stage in dota for once, which you did with tiny right? All thanks to me of course =) of course I dun need you to return me the favour on tuesday, cause im naturally too good in dota hehehehe, although a little help would be nice.
I didnt know it was yw birthday today at first, cause my family celebrated my birthday early yesterday. big cake, I love big cakes, cause I can eat alot of them, which usually taste nice. No presents, but they gave me money instead. I prefer that though, since I dun really have anything I want now anyways...ps3 stopped production, the only ones available are those that are unable to play ps2 games, whats the point?
And wow, today I went to vbus see the forum for cas and wtf so many ppl posted tut qns, watever qns, crap, i dunno wat else. holy shit, like tt i think im like sooo way behind, forever eating dust. shit man, this cant go on. i hope the forum collapse due to some error so i can have time to think bout some crap to post hohoho. not to be unkind and cruel to those who posted a lot but.......you know, things happen =)