<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Monday, May 05, 2008 | 8:27 pm

Let there be light,
for without light, I cannot walk properly
without light, the darkness envelops you,
for without light, I cannot see you.

Wanted to add the omniknight's purification there too but eh...watever, does not suit well in it anyway...today lunch was so special. We initially went to Jupiter Cafe but due to some unknown reasons, the food was unavailable(I think), but when we switched to design school, they started serving food to those people who just came in. O.O watever....dunno what's going on anyway...but I should...cause the DAMN QUEUE IN DESIGN SCHOOL WAS SO !@$@#!$@!@#$!# LONG!!!! I think its about the length of 3 giraffes' necks man! At least CMA tutorial today was fine....although he sorta tortured the first 2 girls that came up to present last week overdue questions...

Cant say the same for CAS though, yq and I came to sch early today to do CAS 1, even though deadline is over but still...better late than never right? In the end all the accpac labs are used in the morning. Sian! Went library to read comics instead. Then after sch go do accpac. Do so fast in the end forgot to save appendix B-2. Damnit! But I cant submit late work anyway, so no worries I guess....