<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 | 6:58 pm

Once again, thanks to all who wished me happy birthday. Truly appreciated it, ty very much. So, today was PCA and Biz Fin tuts. Tuts was ok...class now a bit nosier, which is a good thing. Selling honey cornflakes in CCN day too. Sian, fri cannot go home slack early le. Damn! Nvm...shall find fun in it then...slackers can always slack no matter how dire the situations are...Miss Goh forced her APEL classes to go attend this NE forum in audi 2. Didnt even listen to anything tt guy was saying, I was looking at henry playing crisis core in his psp. Think it was about crime prevention. When it was QnA session, I had this mad urge of going down and ask,'' So, where's mas selamat?'' Of course I never go ask lah, despite friends keep saying gogogogo. Must be mad to attempt that. Think on my way home, this car will suddendly stop beside me and just grab me, and next day news headline, oh wait, I wont even make it into the headlines, probably just shoved to some small area where it says Boy,18 goes missing. Yup, better not do crazy things, still have a longgg way to go.

**On a sidenote, yes everyone, I have replaced my 'old but not faulty' keyboard with the one you ppl bought for me. I still cant win my games though, still like 6000 points off the word challenge, which Vicki is probably laughing at my salesman stupidity. Damnit, a coke vending machine would be so much better, but Im not complaining**