<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Friday, October 31, 2008 | 6:09 pm

HAHAHA today so funny, here's why:

1) the 2 xls today came to my house. I told them to wait at the bus stop outside tm. In the end they overshot to the one outside the MRT. They claimed that I should say cs instead of tm.

2) xiuling apparently thought that henry and I have the same hp number. Both henry and me under her contacts has the same number. If any of you receive a call from her but she says she did not call you, you know what it means.

3) I pressed the button to my house which is on the 6th floor and xiuling happily told xueli we are going to the 8th floor.

4) the 2 xls cannot play crash bandicoot racing game; they mostly finished at 7th and 8th, xiuling always finished last.

5) then they tried to play Lord of the Rings. It all went well at first, xueli even managed to kill 5 enemies against her alone by randoming pressing the 'x' button. But they lost in the first stage cause xiuling died and xueli could not survive for 1 more second for xiuling to revive

Ok back to my wrestling program.

*edit: I forgot to mention that when I was playing dynasty warriors 5, the 2 xls kept saying out the commander and general name whenever it appeared in the screen and tried to guess their occupation. eg, Ma Chao they say he tend to the horses, another guy call Niu Fu they say he tend to the cows. They seem to find that extremely funny and entertaining. Another point worthy to note is when I was watching cyber sunday and showing them this woman yw likes. After that they were laughing at this other woman that come out. I mean, who would'nt? Imagine it is a Halloween costume contest and this woman in a banana suit came out and said,'Hi, I'm Victoria, your big banana.'*