<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Thursday, November 06, 2008 | 8:33 pm

Are you ready?

That was what me and henry said mostly during our long break starting from 1. We planned to play basketball at first but yw and yq so anxious to play table tennis. Fine lor, the noobs, henry and me can only stand aside and watch. Actually, count yw in. He may be playing but he hits the air only. But before that, I was shocked! In KFC, hc said that I'm fat and asked me to go slim down. But to my surprise, xy was the one who injected first that I'm not fat actually. Wow wow, you don't get defended by xy about fat issue. Should I be honoured? Ok, to thank you, I shall not disturb you about your fats lah ok?

And table tennis was like zzzzzz. Yq hit there, yw missed and went to retrieve the ball. Yw then served the ball, and yq hit back, and yw went to retrieve the ball. So boring right! So me and henry went up the sports hall to do pull-ups. We tried different methods of pull-ups lol. After playing it for awhile, we went back down and this guy went to do the pull-ups. It was damn funny.

guy: *walks confidently to the pull-up station*
guy: *hanged onto the pull-up thing*
guy: *groans* *moans* *gasped*
guy: *went down after doing 1 pull-up*

HAHA, henry and me was laughing (silently) to ourself. Finally, someone worse than yw! 2 to 1, yw wins! LOL. Then we went up again to do another new type of pull-up that we saw a couple of guys doing just now. Me and henry drew on that one, 5-5 =(. Then xueli pop by and saw us playing with the pull-up. She stood before the pull-up station. She raised her hand and cannot reach the thing. She then jumped and could not reach the thing again. She then gave up and went down to play table tennis with yq and yw. HAHAHAHA. Xueli played so well also, unbelievable from a slacker =/. She was more of a ball-picker too, yq always hit out when she took over from yw haha.

Then, yw decided to join in our fun! He went up to do pull-up and after awhile gave up. Then we went down and played wrestling out of the blue. Yw gave me this damn tight hug (nxl don't be jealous) and I was like gasping for air. I asked xueli to help me and she was like just look at me and say,' Ha ha ha, I used to play that with my brother also.' and went back playing ping pong with yq. WTFFFFFFFF, she just left me in the lurch like that but finally that gay bastard let go and I could sit on the chair and rest. Then xueli suddendly talk about chokeslam and henry on cue came and choke me. !@#$!@$!@#!#. And of course she and yq just happily play ping pong next to me. -.-

Don't talk about ping pong, so sian. Wrestling is more fun! At the end of the whole thing, we, except for yq and xueli was so tired. My legs pain, back ache, hands pain whatever. Now they say arrange wrestling program every thurs afternoon lol. But highlight is still soccer. I was jumping for this ball when mingxuan whom I did not know was me, bend down. Lucky he did, if not I would have landed on his head. So I landed on his back, flip abit off his back and landed on the astro turf. Ouch. Some sympathy please guys. But of course you people won't. pfffffff. Now I shall end this long post with some D-X quotes.

**************************************************
HBK: That could have been us okay? That could have been us. I mean, think about the genius about that. They dress up 2 guys up to look just like us. And they proceed to beat the tar out of them. That's revoluntionary, that's innovative. It's done like....I dunno...last week?
HHH: Actually no, someone just did it on site 4. (site 4 here means a place in the arena)
HBK: Oh yeah, good point, good point.
**************************************************
HBK: Did you notice the size of your nose?!?!?! I mean, I never noticed it, maybe I'm used to it, but that thing is gigantic.
HHH: *touches nose* Erm, it's not real, it's not really that big, it's the camera, it adds 10 pounds.
HBK: How many cameras do they have back there?!?!
**************************************************
HHH: Mocking the chaps is crossing the line, but I tell you what, right now, the part that really made me mad, is when they start to get at you for losing your hair. There's no reason to...
HBK: Woow...woow...woow. *puts hat back on* I don't...erm...really recall they saying something like tt *mumbles*
HHH: They did'nt? But it's obvious, they...
HBK: Well don't ever speak about that incident again!
**************************************************
So, I'm going to ask you all one more time.
Are you ready?