<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Friday, November 21, 2008 | 10:10 pm

So I guess the horrid and dreaded communication skills test is over. Not for me,(it ended on monday) but for the rest of the people I know. Was it that bad? I was thinking on sunday night when playing dota, why the panic? It's only a letter and we have all written letters since secondary school. English is not even a key factor here, I know for sure that even if you just use simple words, as long as it's not out of point, it's a sure pass. Even for the FOI project also, mr chan seet meng just told us that we can just print out the page where they showed us the heong leong interest rate for fixed deposit okay already. Use Reuters for what? So many things were just handled overelaborately.

Today shopping in tm is sooooooo boring X1000. I nearly fell asleep standing. Yq was just taking more jeans out and trying them on while I was just trying not to fall asleep. Henry and I went to my house first since we have nothing to do there anyway. Henry's shopping style is the same as me, I realise. We will just look around and see anything that catches the eye. Then we will just take and try and if it fits and feel ok, it's a done transaction. I know many people out there especially the girls will complain and come out with 1000 flaws in our shopping method but at least it's not time consuming. I don't like to dilly-dally on these things. Is that why the world has more men as the top leaders?

And today was not henry's day at all. We ate dinner at this foodcourt outside tampines MRT. So he bought his food and half-way eating, he went to get himself a drink. When he came back, his plate was gone. Yw and me did'nt know anything at all. We were too busy eating our own food. So damn hungry. Then we found out it was this uncle who was clearing the plates, cleared henry's plate. Henry's reaction=simple priceless. I'm sure in his mind, he's already cursing that uncle 1000000times and it would'nt be enough. Then just to add on to his misery, his bus 27 just zoomed past while we were reaching the traffic junction.

Could'nt have happened to a nicer guy eh.

P.S. The tag that wrote to xy about she being a fatass IS NOT WRITTEN BY ME HOR. SOMEONE ELSE WROTE IT. I DID'NT DELETE IT CAUSE I'M LAZY. Besides, I don't think xy will be so petty and scold me back more right. Will you?