<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Friday, December 19, 2008 | 10:47 pm

Hmmmm...I'm pretty tired right now. Yesterday my sec sch friends came over and stayed overnight and we basically talked til 6a.m before sleeping for awhile til 8 and went off for breakfast before coming back home to finally get my well-deserved sleep.

So after waking up around 2, I ate lunch and tried to finish the calculation parts of the FOI project. I keep on getting weird crappy answers for the risk parts, I was so sure I typed the formula correctly. Then after 2 DAMN hours, I finally found why the answer is so weird. The variance formula after taking the HPR-AM squared, you divide by the number of years. I thought it was to power it by the number of years -.- Basically, it means that I've just found out that I screwed my SD part in FOI paper. LOL, and I was so happy about the SD part, thought it was so damn easy -.- No wonder my answer does not tally with the others, now I know why. At least now my risk figures for my FOI project make some sense.

Hmmmmmm, I dunno what to do for CS2. I only vaguely remembered that the tutor said something about nothing much to prepare since there's a 2 week break. Does that mean I don't have to prepare anything for CS2? I don't even know I had homework until I read lyn's blog. Or maybe she was just doing additional work. I hope the latter, I don't want to do homework during Christmas, present for Christmas this year is 1 week's worth of homework, hohoho~merry christmas. Makes me feel like shoving the entire homework into Santa's mouth lol. Teachers are so devious, despite Christmas being the season of giving, they don't have to really give us more homework.

'Hustle, loyalty, respect. Once 3 important words have now been downgraded into mere merchandising slogans for the hypocrite, that you call John Cena.' - Chris Jericho