<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 | 2:04 pm

How to update when I do not know what to update!?!?! It's not as if anyone of you would know what I'm talking about since the most interesting things that happened nowadays is in the WWE where the miz and john morrison tributes their slammy awards to people like Chuck Norris, Admiral Ackbar and Brother Booey. So....I'll just make do with what I have now. I do remember I said I will improve on allan's convo. I'm going to do it now!

[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!!: hi junior
[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!!: how are you?
[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!!: are u busy now?
[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!!: u like nt replying like tt
[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!!: nbm
[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!!: talk ltr
******5 mins ltr********
[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!!: helllllllo
[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!! sends a nudge!!!
[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!! winks!
[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!! sends a nudge!!!
[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!!: are u studying?
[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!!: nbm
*******20 mins ltr*******
[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!!: im bored lei
[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!!: talk abit pls
[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!!: im despo
[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!!: hi, im allan
[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!!: allow me to introduce myself
[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!!: im allan baey
[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!!: talk to me,
[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!!: tell me yr name
[ allan.友龍 ] the land of animal biscuit -- Zoo Land!!: zzzzzzzz
********1 hr ltr*********
anf junior: hihi, sry i was busy with something else, talk next time! bb =)
-------anf junior appears to be offline. Messages you send will be delivered when they sign in. E-mail this contact instead---------------   

Yeah, that should be the convo they have. More realistic, more like allan style. The previous convo I've done up do him no justice. What else? Oh yeah, you know you're in deep shit when you say when you're sleeping, you dream of CMA and IF. What, you mean when you're dreaming that you're in a field of marshmellows, suddendly this big nasty CMA teacher koh hwee jung comes and eats up all the marshmellows leaving you with none and your end reward is a piece of classwork??? Or you're stuck on a boat and you're sinking cause there are holes all over the boat. So you tear out pieces of lecture notes from IF and you try to cover the holes so the water won't get into the boat. Then maybe for FOI, you dream that your lunch would be either KFC or Macdonalds and suddendly seet meng pops up and ask,' which is better!?!?! KFC or Macs? KFC has a dividend yield of $0.50 per year!! Mac's dividend yield only 20 cents but it's now cum-big mac issue! Buy big mac meal and get another big mac free!!!! choose, choose, choose!' Wa, it's a nightmare, man like that. Wait I'm inspired!

So continuing from just now, after seet meng pops up, koh hwee jung pops up and say,' hey you! isn't obvious what you need to do!!?!?! Macs and KFC are your 2 alternatives! Draw up your analysis table! What are the relevant items? Why are they relevant?! Explain! So? Do your classwork!!!!' Then to make matters worse, mr phua pops up and say,' hey, look here. yeah look at me don't look at them. See here, the incoterms for kfc says that it is FOB. sooo, the price will be lower than the price of macs which is CIF. Buy KFC!!! And ask for documentary credit of course, you need a guarentee! it's safer!'

Wa, really will die. Ok, stop the nightmare. Start with the happy things. Wait, I've no more happy things to share. Too bad. Yesterday I wanted to study IF then allan sms me,' oi guys, got early game not?' yeah, thanks allan. You tried to destroy my motivation to study IF. Lucky I kept on studying or else I will be in deeper shit.