<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Friday, December 12, 2008 | 10:24 pm

I'm just going to post something short. Bloody hell trip to IKEA. Went back home so late wtf. Let's just get the show on the road shall we?

During dinner, henry and I was comparing our cai fan. LOL, crap alot about the dishes lah. But that's not what I want to say here. The main thing is, allan was telling dickson to send him the FOI project quickly. Dick was pissed off and just said,'ahnah ahnah, today send you lah, cao si ren le(so damn noisy).' HAHAHA, allan was owned. Dick just showed him who's boss. First it was the anf junior, now this FOI project.

During IKEA now right, there was this coffee making thing in front of yw. So I told him to make coffee. He told me to fuck off. Then hc asked him for coffee. And yw's face suddendly change and he say ok =). It's so obvious what's his intentions are. Great yw, you just have to make me look like a fool. Bastard.

And xl likes to play 'repeat after me' game. So lame right? Lucky I never follow her. I'm sucha nice person =). Now sy asking me why yw not online yet, she wants to play dota. LOL, patience sy. Patience, a fine fine attribute indeed. But I don't blame her, I also want to playyyyy.

kelly: love is a...wonderful thing?
kane: O.O the last time I had a relationship, I tombstoned my priest.
kelly:.....okaaaaay.

HAHA, goes to show how WWE still owns in entertainment. Now I shall follow it up with Miz and Morrison.

Morrison: First of all, I would like to thank the academy, my mom...
Miz: My dad!
Morrison: Chuck Norris, for the inspiration...
Miz: Mr T!
Morrison: ...the esteemed Admiral Ackbar...
Miz: Baba Booey, Baba Booey!
Morrison: ...but seriously, when we first started here on the WWE, alot of people said, that we could'nt do it, and that we would never make it.
Miz: Yeah, and what we say?
Morrison: We told those people...Yes we can.
Miz: Yes we can!
Morrison: Yes we can!
Morrison: And now, we're here to tell the very same people. Yes we did.
Miz: YES...WE...DID
Morrison: Yes we did!!!! *fake tears*
Miz: Easy there, take it slow. Breathe.
Morrison: I love you dad!
Miz: This prestigious award means that not only are we the best tag team in 2008, but we are the best tag team of the 21st century! *both looks up to a certain distance*
Morrison: Guys, in life...there are winners*points to themselves*, and there are losers*points to the rest of the audience*.
Miz: We are the 2008 tag team of the year.
Miz and Morrison: BE JEALOUS!

The greatest acceptance speech ever for an award. But the best is of course Jericho's, but too chim, I shall not attempt to write lol. None of you will be interested anyways.