<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Thursday, January 01, 2009 | 12:00 am

Lol...the countdown for the new year is sooo over-rated. Wonder what's the big deal of a start of a new year. It just starts and ends so fast, why give it a thought? I bet most of the people who go to the cpuntdown would be cheering so loudly about the new year then cursing the economic crisis within a few weeks. -.- so over-rated. The only countdown worth counting down is this:



Now, I found this funny video while I was searching for the above video. What a stroke of luck. This is a batman/joker spoof:



I have to edit my previous phrase of the day. It was badly written.

'No no no, I got a question for you Todd. Cause it seems being named Superstar of the Year isn't the only accolate I have accrued over these past 365 days. Cause according to the WWE magazine, I'm also been named the Jerk of the Year. Why is that Todd? Why am I the Jerk of the Year? What is the criteria of a Jerk? Someone who tells the truth? Someone who exposes all these fans as the hypocrites that they really truly are? These people are going to make New Year's Resolutions and then break them only days later. They are going to say one thing and do another. This year I said I was going to become the world champion again...and I did twice. This year I said that Shawn Michaels was nothing more than a phony, who is only in this business for himself and guess what, I was right about that too. And tonight I said I'm going to win the fatal 4 way, and go on to become the world champion again. And if all you liars and hypocrites want to see the Jerk of the Year, well I suggest you look into a mirror.' - Chris Jericho in an interview with Todd Grisham