<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Friday, February 27, 2009 | 11:08 pm

Did I mention before that exams are over? I did? Hell, I shall remind all of you again! Exams are O.V.E.R! Buttttt, this is where boredom sinks in. Kinda weird huh, exams are here, you curse all the shit about everything, then when exams are over, at first you are happy, then you curse all the shit about everything as well, from the tiny winnie bittie mistakes made in the exams, the difficulty of the exams, the shaking of the table, the person left after 1hr and you're still stuck at question bloody hell 2, the smiling know-it-all faces of people around you, the answers you know to the question but you just could'nt remember to things so mundane such as ah shit, do what now? The fan's constant blow to your face is making me more sick now, the computer, once my love, now looks like just a computer begging to be touched but I ain't feeling anything, the TV...nothing to say about it, I hardly used it anyways. Every single free time to spare feels so boring and lifeless that you feel like you want to go back to school again, but when school does truly start, you know you're going to moan and complain again. Damn hypocrites =)

Anyways, the damn 'siansations' feeling won't start to sink in so early after exams. Give it 1 week I guess...suddendly you feel so out-of-place, no alarm ringing and no parents shouting,'OI BOY, SLEEP LAH!' Oh wait, they still do. So use this time, to go re-charge your rusty batteries made from china, go drink up bird nest to replendish whatever brain cells you have lost, go enjoy every pathetic moment you have left in your holidays right now, cause exams are over, and each and everyone of us deserves this rest.

You know, before IF test, I was so glad that I did'nt go to school much earlier to have a mini study session with the guys. When I reached the study room, I hear loud music blasting, not inspirational music mind you. Not rock or heavy metal too lol. Some chinese song. Hard to study there, one moment you read about applicant and beneficiary, the next the words entering your mind is things like erm 'insert random chinese song's lyrics'. Then the worse is when yw suddendly want to prove that he has big muscles and challenge me and henry to a arm wrestling match. Of course I won, weaker arm contest do not count =) But the highlight is that if the door was open and some random stranger walk past, I think he/she is going to think that we're filming some porn movie or something. The screams of henry, man, you thought he had an orgasm or something. And his orgasm power allowed him to crush yw's left hand and attain hard-earned victory. Great job.

'Fine speech. You know something tells me you're talking so tough, and you all of a sudden got a dose of courage because you're standing in the ring with a barbaric, disgusting, 400-pound beast. Oooooh and of course you brought the Big Show to the ring too.' - John Cena addressing Edge, Vickie and Big Show