<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 | 2:38 pm

It's been a tough study period lol. Instead of studying, I take one look at my computer and I knew I just had to erm, relax a little bit. Yeah, turns out I relaxed justtt a little too much. But I still managed to do quite a bit of my studies...just that FOI still a bit blur blur in the calculations and the theories are zzz, CMA 2 is just too much different formats for different topics zzz. Will formula be given for CMA? Cause if it is, it will be a hell lot of help. If it's not, zzz. And I received some messages about my CMA tutorial, lol. Relax, don't worry so much. I'm not pointing fingers at random and accusing you, you, you, you or you. Luckily I only missed 1 tutorial, although it's the last one about product pricing and that's quite important I think. Damn it. Ahhhh, curses. Maybe I could ask someone to make another copy for me.

I gotta say, the exam timetable gave me some food for thought. It's excellent that IF is not in the middle; if it is, I dunno how am I going to study it. Imagine it stacked between FOI and CMA. Lol. But it's at the end and there poses another problem. After the 2 papers, I wonder will I have anything left to study the amazing load of IF bullshit. Looking at the words in the lecture notes is worse than trying to read my sis chinese essay. It's like one theory after another, and there seems to be no end to it. Even the calculations are so tricky. Swap here swap there. Cross that rate here, and that rate there, oh, and if you do it the short-cut method, and you got the answer wrong, you'll get probably 2/7. Great. But imagine it being the first paper too. Ah...think I will die of head explosion. I'm complaining too much here now. I'm just so glad that it's not the 2nd paper. Guess I can make do with it being either 1st or last paper. Yeah...life's good, pasar malam is still on, there's still ramly burger, cup corn, whoopie! Now I just have to walk to the MRT station...

Doing FOI papers is really saddening. I think my MCQ all just barely pass, like 13/20? Long questions I just did the calculations, can't be bothered to answer the theory. Ah, at this rate, kapeesh, die, doom, bang. Can't imagine how CMA2 paper looks like. Me.Needs.Timeout. Too much studying already. Can't.Go.On. Must.Play.NOWWW!

'Now...let's go make the greatest war movie...ever!' - Damien Cockburn in Tropic Thunder (not sure which actor he is lol)