<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Monday, February 23, 2009 | 12:34 am

Ok man, it's 1 down, and 2 more to go! Although those 2 are really...nauseating. Argh it makes me sick. CMA has so much different formats. I flip 1 topic woohoo 1 format. I flip to the other topic woohoo another format. I flip another page, woohoo another format. I flip to another page, woohoo, I shut the damn file. Seriously, how much formats and formulas are we going to have to remember? Damn it! And I can't remember what Koh Hwee Jung said during lecture, I can only remember him rolling his fist around and saying some words that does'nt make any sense to me and erm...a lot of noise yeah. Then in tutorials I can only remember trying so hard to find 1 easy question to present with no theory but always, always got some other people who raise their hands up so fast, its like witnessing a seed grow into a tree in 1 second.

But the worst is not over yet. The exams are not terrifying, allan is terrifying. Ahhhh, I can now safely assume every call to my hp is from allan. Last week thursday just before FOI exams, I thought I should relax a bit, watch some movies in my qvod player. Then allan called and ask me about answers to a tutorial question. I hung up my phone and he called again asking me part b answer. I hung up and he called again asking me the next question. Zzzzzzzz. Yesterday and today was about CMA notes. He never fill in some of the blanks. And it's almost like for every blank he forgot to fill in, he called once. Feel like calling him every 5 seconds to let him feel my anguish and suffering but I'll be the one to feel the anguish and suffering. Damn Hp bills.

But well, since I'm sucha nice person. I shall forget about all this and hopefully monday and wednesday I won't hear my ringtone, no matter how nice it is. I should probably send him a voice mail of a remix of Les Grossman in Tropic Thunder acted by Tom Cruise. 'Now SHUT THE F**K UP, AND LET ME DO MY STUDIES!' But then allan will then call other people and let's see. If he calls yw, I think yw will just go over to his house and clobber him. If he calls xy, I think they would be on the line forever cause neither has the answers to each other's questions. If he calls ly, I think ly will just give the phone to her cat and allan will only get a 'meow' in respond. If he calls henry, he would do to his qvod player and play Tropic Thunder, jump to the Tom Cruise scene and on his speaker loud loud for allan to hear. If he calls xl, most likely she'll hang up cause she still have not forgiven allan for having outside affair with a teacher 6 times. If he calls Dick, he will send a high-tech virus through the phone line thereby crushing allan's hp. If he calls yq, he'll have to wait long for a reply cause yq is busy replying other people's messages and ignoring allan's. If he calls lyn, I think allan's picture will be on the obituary section in the ST. So yeah, better just leave the calls to me. Although I feel like shoving 5 ramly burgers into his mouth. But what a waste, I rather eat them. Maybe I could spare 1 for his dog.

So are you ready? The exams are comingggg. What'cha gonna do when exams come for you?

'I'm like Mr Fedex; cause when it counts, I deliver. And I guarentee that I will not lose this pizza eating competition cause I'm MVP. And I'm straight up balllllllin'!' - MVP