<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Monday, April 20, 2009 | 10:00 pm

I can't believe it, but I've been watching a TV show lately. No, not those korean dramas that xy is busy advertising to all of you right now. I'm talking about reality TV shows. No no, not American Idol as well. I'm watching the Amazing Race 14. I thought it was pretty cool. Every stage there is always something happening. Like today the current leaders didn't even know they were leading and thought they were behind cause they haven't seen anyone since they left their previous pit stop. Then the same group had a fight with another group. Then when 3 groups all arrived at the pit stop around the same time, while those 2 groups were busy arguing about whose fault was it, the 2nd group had to stand in the middle and their expression was like,'Ok, why are we here. I wanna go back to my hotel, my bed now now now now!'

Today was also the start of school. Initially I thought it wasn't. My watch told me it's Apr 19 and I was wondering whether hui or dick was pulling my leg or something when they said school starts at Apr 20. My handphone confirmed that my watch is trying to influence me to skip school. Good watch. But I still went anyway. Since I was already walking half-way there. Heard there was some changes to the bus going to TP. Wonder if it still stops by beside the bus stop. It used to save me sometimes when I erm, get up a little bit late.

And currently 3 of my books cost about like $150. Yay. I'm pretty sure SAPM will require a textbook as well so it could rise up to $200. Double yay. Then when CRA lecturer gave us 2 sets of notes, with 1 of them being pure reading material full of various acts and FRS and something about 'true and fair view', triple yay. I'm so screwed. Then the BC algebra stuff was like alien to me for a while. Great, now I'm really screwed.

Then xy was so unhappy about my reply of her asking me why was I like MIA during the holidays like not going to chalet. I only said for what. Then she and hc have to hit my head so many times with allan beside me kept on saying,'Splash Magicarp splash.' I thought I was the attraction of a circus show. Of course hc, xy and allan were the clowns. I'm the poor audience being forced to 'volunteer' myself.

Then I finally found out about my class. 06 I think. I was confused cause I was in so many different classes for the different subjects. I heard 06 has lots of familar faces. The 3 brothers reunite again. And now we just need a Zhuge Liang. No, not you Allan, you stay away.

Ah, and erm, EBSK lecture even though I only attended it for 10 mins, it was pretty funny. I mean come on! Against the likes of taxation(zzz), CRA(bleagh), BC(O.O), there really is no competition. But anyway, from what I heard from sy and read from xy's blog, the lecturer is demanding a lot and it almost seems like I have to remove all my formal clothes and replace them. That sucks. As if textbooks not enough. Yw summed it up very well: F**k you bitch! That's his first impression. And he found some interesting things in the notes she gave us. Something about enough for 2 fingers to go in or whatever. And Maggie so god damned lucky. Of all days she chose to skip, she chose the right day which is today. Sitting in the LTs for like what? 9-12.30, 1.15-4.30(for me).

'Hey look, it's the f**king punisher!' - Random bad guy