<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 | 10:06 pm

I never thought I would go to a temple in my entire life to pray. But I did; every Monday 2-4 at LT19(is it 19??). Walked into the LT, find a good spot to sit, listen to the chants and meditations even though most of them are garbage to my ears, I swear, even those typical buddha songs you hear from some shops along the street sound at least a bit meaningful. So during the entire meditation prayer period, I sat there praying for the lecture to stop. I sound like a devotee now. I'm a free-thinker BTW. Free-thinker sounds so funny now, I remember I used to think that free-thinker was pro-nounced as free-twinkle and I was wondering why the hell should I be twinkling when I had no religion??? Like I'm free of all restrictions! I can eat beef, you can't, hahahaha! I'm a twinkling free star while you're nothing! That sounded so stupid, I should have known better...

And after some thoughts, I think I could be a great politician. Allan says that I'm the cause of why Maggie is becoming a bad girl blah blah. He's just trying to indirectly praise me of being influential. Even Pok says I'm influential. But I don't like his term of 'manipulative' though. Make me sound like a spider at the center of the web pulling its prey closer like that. But it's all the crap I write in this blog that's making all of you people happy. C'mon let's face it. For those of you taking AA, I've seen your project. Kinda of like taking a trip back to memory ACCPAC lane? Oooooh, what are the 15 recurring entries?? God damn it! Now you have a new and improved company to work on and your FRSs to boot. You think you all could even complete 1 journal without my blog as your inspiration??? Xy took a break from CRA tutorial to look at my awesome blog for a breather. I'm sure all the supposedly smart ones do the same right??!!? Admit it. I know people like Xl comes to my blog to relax after she took 1 look at her CAC tutorial(does she even take CAC???) and stopped trying to understand it. I also know HC reads my blog to de-stress. You all think she's always laughing so she stress-free meh? Laugh laugh laugh, later laugh til literally 'siao'. My blog won't necessarily make people laugh but it makes people feel good. I also know Hui use my blog for inspiration also. How the hell do you think her brain have not exploded after lots of studying and KFC? That person studies before school even starts for God's sake. Bloody hell! I know NXL also visit my blog for entertainment. Too entertaining for her til she forget to leave a simple 'Thank you Seb you're the best' in my tagboard. Nobody does that anyway. But that's cool, I'm used to being disrespected even though I'm the main attraction. Do leave a tag saying 'Thank you' from now on.

For all those who read my post til here, must have been thinking that it's not entertaining right? You're damn right it's not, cause it's not meant to be entertaining to you for now. It's for me, after my humiliating post that I have put up on Monday. I feel so much better now, knowing the view is always best from above. That does not mean you go buy a house in the 30th floor, then you look down at the people beneath you and then you feel faint and you slowly float down to your demise. You want look, look carefully also lah, don't look and laugh at them til you drop down and you're the one looking up towards them in hell.

'I'm the two time, two time All American-american Jack Swagger.' - Jack Swagger