<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Friday, June 26, 2009 | 5:11 pm

Well, great week so far. Even though I'm still without the CRA notes for this week, meaning tutorial could be a pain(but it has always been a pain), projects are half finished which is a good thing, so things are going on smoothly I guess.

The failure numbers of CRA was alarming and despite AZ saying that around 10 is from her class, it does not bring any relief whatsoever. The other 10 could very well be from my class, which fortunately, is not I think. Grades came out fantastic for me as well. So nothing to complain about.

Tax was a shocker. I thought tax was among the easy paper and it turns out to be a potential disaster in the end. How was I supposed to know things that are not liable to tax have to be written on the calculation on statutory income as well??? Cost me lots of marks. Other than that, it's fine. Managed to pull it up to a B too. Dunno the marker somehow missed out the nicely written '59 days', trying to cost me 1 mark. It's a conspiracy, I tell you. Allan got very high for this, 44, which I think is the highest in our class. Well done.

SAPM is the best. The papers were not returned back though, but the tutor flashed the results via satellite, I mean, visualiser, and I got an A. Very nice and good. So it's great so far, just have to hope that BC would be good also, even though I lost some marks here and there. They really have to bold the '1 year' thing.

MJ died. No, not the one in tp, I meant Michael Jackson. But honestly, I think he would rather end up dead, no offense. Ever since his face got messed up and the invitations for boys to his home, insults are just hurled at him from every corner, like pedophile, gay, freak, blah blah blah. Then now you see everybody from every corner of the world mourning his death and offering their sympathies to him. Where are all the critics now? Bunch of hypocrites and sycophants.

'But what we have here is a old classic case of the good news and the bad news. The good news is, for the first time ever, The Miz will main-event a pay-per view this Sunday at the Bash in a match with me! Pretty good right? The bad news is...that the Miz for the first time ever, gets to main-event in a pay-per view match in the Bash...with me.' - John Cena