<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 | 10:49 pm

I don't feel good at all lately...suffering from a combination of fever/flu/headache/sore throat and muscle aches. Headache like those metal music, those heavy drums, my head throbbing with the beat. Then I try to lie down and sleep but my body will then suffer from hot and cold. Sore throat is the worst, everytime I cough, my chest hurts like hell. Just this morning I spat out some flam and it was red, not the typical gooey yellowish-green colour. This means that I've been overworked; must rest, yes.

But panadol helps a lot. Now headache is almost gone, sore throat don't feel as sore though the coughs still hurt a lot. Should not have eaten too much durians. Must ah...exercise restrain next time.

Then I was so shocked, Mrs Christine Toh send me a mail asking me to send her a copy of my resume to her by tomorrow for SIP. I can't find the copy which I've done last year, so have to re-do whole thing and it looks crappy. Ah...whatever, dunno why out of the blue ask me for a resume anyway...

'Arrest him, he's guilty of stuffing 7 chicken McNuggets straight up his ass!' - The Rock