<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Monday, July 06, 2009 | 5:59 pm

Monday is a long day. And you know the day will be even longer when you find out that your CRA notes has 64 slides.

64 slides = 2 hours of boredom. Even Dick's New Paper was unable to save us from our boredom. www.aograi.wordpress.com might, but there was no internet connection zzz. So no choice, have to listen to all the boring chants. The girls were so bored also, they thought Yq was snoring when in actual fact he was having a blocked nose, hence the grunts. At least the lecturer tried to make the whole lesson fun. She asked 3 students to answer 3 questions and poor Sy was one of them. People told her 'A!' and when Lyn and Txl are those that also said 'A', you should say 'A'. I mean, those people are the ones with all the As. I see Nxl's portfolio, opened up, like there are only 2 alphabets in the world like that, As and Bs. I think after she graduate, she can add another alphabet into her portfolio - 'Z'. Mine is better, not only does my portfolio have 'As' and 'Bs', I also have 'Cs'. No 'Ds' and 'Fs' though...and I sure as hell am not going to work on adding more alphabets into it.

So moving on from the As, I was talking about the question and answer part right? Ah, so Sy want to be a rebel, recalcitrant as she is, she stood her ground and defiantly said 'NA!'. Wa, so high and mighty, you would have thought she would be rewarded with something. Turns out, the answer was 'A'. Good try.

A bit embarrasing to bring my portfolio tomorrow for submission too. It's like not much there, and the grades are not very fantastic also. People like Hen are complaining of insufficient space to place their certs and all that, me, I have so many left-over folders for them to use. It's not like I did a lot in my Secondary school days...my upper sec life is very relax, and that's the way I like it.

As you check my blog for updates, remember to go to www.aograi.wordpress.com for further updates as well. Bye! Those doing AA and CAC, go do your projects now. Those who are free now, eh...go to www.aograi.wordpress.com then.

'But as far as giving your money back, that...I can do. Yes, that I can do, but I'm not going to.' - Mr McMahon