<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Monday, September 07, 2009 | 4:02 pm

So, today's the day where I finally get to know where I'm attached to. Hurray for only 1 day to prepare before work. But on Sunday, I was really confused. I still didn't know where will be my workplace then, and when I woke up, I received a sms like:
Hi Fuat, tmr come office we discuss abt projects.
Something like that. First thing I thought was, is this my SIP? Then obviously it's not, my name is not Fuat. Haha, too paranoid I guess. After all the crap waiting, found out that I'm posted to DBS, somewhere in Tanjong Pagar. My job scope makes me feel like I'm working as a stalker though, what's with the performing searches and analysis and interpretation. Yq got the worst though, some sort of presentation stuff. And don't mind the pay. It's nothing to worry about. Worry more for your exam results that are coming on Wed/Thurs. Imagine going to work first day, you receive a sms, then you have to regrettably inform your supervisor that you need to apply for 2 days leave.

SIP is pretty funny. Saw Yw just now and he was telling us Jh got the worst deal, he's been posted in Jurong East. And the best part is, according to Yw, Jh was laughing at the 3 others that were posted to Clementi and then the LO went and dropped the bombshell on Jh. Sad.

And the same Yw went to on his loudspeaker when Hc called. He asked,'How's work?' Then a string of vulgarities came out. Ok, so I guess it's pretty bad for her then. 3 days lectures pffff. She was cursing me in her sms too. Go study your audit lah ok. Don't bother me.

And I realised that I don't have to wake up so early for the first day lah haha. I just read the paper and it says that I just have to report to the PWC building by 8.30 then get my stuff, then head to the DBS building. Then for subsequent days, head directly to the DBS building by 8.30. Wa, if for first day must reach DBS by 8.30, can't imagine how early I must be up to travel liao.

And Henry will be responsible for all your tax reliefs and rebates stuff, want more deductions, just be nice to him eh.

'Are you ready?' - HHH