<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 | 8:49 pm

What potentially could be disastrous, turns out to be rather good.

Actually I take that back, it's not that good. Allow me to explain. Today work as usual, nothing happen. Suddenly my boss see me rather free so she gave me an assignment to do. It was a chore, a new batch of companies to be updated, 1267 of them. So after finishing it, I felt a bit weird, the records only showed 1000 companies while I was told that I would be doing 1267 of them. Brushing it off as my boss calculation/memory problem, I handed her the assignment feeling rather pleased for my timely submission. I should have known better; turns out that the 1000 companies was the earlier batch that I've done, no wonder the names were so blatantly familiar! So she told me kindly that I've done the wrong batch and I have to re-do and I was feeling not that happy now. You know, staring at a spreadsheet with thousand of cells and you keep scrolling down typing 'N' on the same column, I somehow keep seeing it as Zzzzzzz. Now I have to go through all that Zzzzz again. So in the midst of correcting my blunder, my boss gave to me and told me that she compared my work with the work she done for that batch (since it was already done, I did double work lmao) and found out that 18 companies did not match. So I went through them and found out (to my hidden pleasure), that they actually did it wrongly and left out 18 which I pointed out. So my earlier work was not in vain after all hahahahahahaha! bad news is, got additional 18 companies to work on liao. Damn it.

'Ah. He who speaks, does not know, he who knows, does not speak. Surely you are masterful.' - Jackie Chan