<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 | 9:45 pm

Just to add on to all the already-over-the-pile praises that I've received so far, I would like to take a step back, enjoy the peaceful scenery, and congratulate myself. Well done Seb, you have saved hundreds of lives and have led them to the 'promised land' as promised. God, the amount of praise I have is too little as compared to the work I've done. I'm too humble.

And of course people loves my style of writing. Of course. Do you mean to tell me people dig the way like how Xy writes her blog? Mostly consist of riddles and puzzles like Da Vinci Code. Then click on Lyn's blog and see a sea of words forming in front of eyes. Long, but usually very entertaining. If only she doesn't censor some of the bad words. See those ***, so spoiler. Ruin the whole mood. Then click on Hc's one...and I would usually click to another one's straight away. Words so small, and the stories are kind of like those you see in Barney and Teletubbies.

'This is Hiu Ching and her friends,
We are like Bar-ney!
We sing and dance and play together,
Won't you say you love it?'

No, can't take that kind of thing, quickly click on someone else link. Next is Txl one...that one, eh. Not my kind of reading. Mostly on the dramas and anyways, the only thing I usually see first is the till here...So meh. Next is Maggies one. That one is a all-rounder, pictures with text but it just lack something. You know, like who the hell watches the news to see them talk about some commoner's life? People watch the news so that they can have insight on the more juicy and interesting lives of the powerful. Allan one is, as usual, written in a way that only he can process. Lately is neater. So ultimately, mine is the best. I should start charging people for every entry into this site. First million at the age of 20, woohoo!

Ok, talk about myself is a bit tiring. Too much superlatives already. My uncle who once read my blog told me that it's all about myself. Nonsense! See, in this post I've already included like 6 people in it. I'm not self-centered! People just don't appreciate me, that's all. Or, they are just jealous because they don't enjoy the same success as I do. Yup, must be it. It's a conspiracy to bring down the living legend known as Sebastian Rai.

Ireland, Ireland. Woe is thou. After getting beat soundly by the superior team in both legs, they still continue to grumble and insist in going to participate in the World Cup. Are you kidding me? Ireland, Ireland???? Who the hell wants to watch a bunch of Irish people kicking the ball? People pay to watch France lift the WC trophy damn it, not to watch a feeder being fed among the blood-thirsty sharks like England! They only know how to thrash the minors but get exposed by superior teams like France over and over again. The Irish people should learn to have some class, shake hands with the French, congratulate them for the great match that the Irish had the honour to be in, and wish the French luck for the upcoming World Cup. That's what they should do. There are no Irish people reading this right? If there are and you're one of them, I just want to let you know that the above was written in a jovial manner and I actually sympathise with the Irish. Very sad way to go out, very sad. Life goes on, folks, move on.

'Cause being straight-edge means I'm better than all of you.' - CM Punk