<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1178410633526017900?origin\x3dhttps://joyous-sounds.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
My world
Disclaimer

Hello. Thanks for stopping by at joyous-sounds.blogspot.com. The honour was all yours.

Profile

I am Sebastian.
Waiting for NS now,
Specialises in Accounting & Finance.
Is happy with everything,
Cause I am just too good.
Sidenote
Welcome to Better-Than-U.topia.

Chit-chat




Affiliates

•{Designer}
•Allan
•Chia hui
•Dianne
•Eunice
•Hiu ching
•Lyncia
•Maggie
•Marjorie
•Pok Chang
•Qiao lin
•Shawn
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xin yuan
•Xueli
Blogshops-Buy,buy,buy!
•Shiyu
•Vicki
•Xinyuan
Specials-Click them!
•AOG


Memories

• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• February 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• July 2012
• August 2012

Twits

Credits

Layout by Jolene
XOXO
Postings

Thursday, February 11, 2010 | 3:58 pm

Pok, dun worry, I'm going to update my blog haha. It's not everyday when people come to you and ask you to update something quickly.

Today there was an AP test, obviously nothing to do with me, sucks to be the AP students. Can literally see them with feverish faces trying to devour the notes, exception being Shiyu who was lala-ing all the way and I don't think she studied a lot. I was accompanying Vaness [cue t('.'t)], Pok and Ryan and they were studying so hard, at least for the last 20 mins before reading time. At first they were really studying then left me alone so bored. So being the diligent and versatile awesome guy that I am, I took Vaness' tutorial answers and study them myself. He was so excited to tell me that those were not his answers and were photocopied by someone. I didn't know who it was until Pok finally stopped studying and told me that I know the person also. I mentioned the person's name in my earlier post about Vaness' 3 girls (Pok can still remember something that is quite long ago, I'm touched). So with this obvious hint, I knew the obvious answer (Orange comes to mind). Vaness vehemently denied this and said that it was Ryan who obtained the answers from her in the first place. Then I cheekily suggested that it was Vaness who made use of Ryan to get her notes cause he shy, dun dare to approach her. Ah then came the various accusations to each other and poor Pok who is sitting in between cannot study. He seem very happy though, and kept hugging his notes. (He later told me that his notes are his wives). Then after more finger pointing and accusations, Ryan said a Chinese proverb which obviously I have no idea what it is except that it sounded like sacrificing something to accomplish another. Then me, being the wonderful person that I am, suggested that Vaness is probably sacrificing orange for someone else: half-time. Then comes more finger pointing and accusations and Pok and me happily just sat there and enjoyed the carnage that I've indirectly wrecked. I only wanted to create a stress-free environment so that all 3 can study properly, how to study when you can only think of 'shit shit, we're going to fail'. Guess it backfired.

Ok I have nothing else to report. I only wrote the above because I want to share the joy with everyone else, not just between the 3 of us. It's so unfair. I'm not being prejudiced against Vaness, heck, I even praised him for looking like Vaness. So Allan, please do not use s.216 CA and charge me for unfair oppression and wind me up in a just and equitable means. Wow, now I'm helping all of you in your Law. The kindness that I possess...it's just incredible. Yw was right after all, he said that the world is unfair. It's true, the world is unfair; why is Yw born with so much flaws while I am like the paragon of virtue, the savior that leads you all to the promised land, blessed with gifts that every man could only dream of. So unfair.

'3 others of your friends have become a fan of If Pokemon exist, I would be a Pokemon Trainer.' - How true, we won't need to work if Pokemon exist, we could simply capture a Meowth and use Pay Day everyday.